Town Hall Rental
The Eagle Town Hall is available for Rent on a First Come First Serve basis. Town Hall official functions and meetings always take priority. The Town Hall is a smoke, drug and alcohol free facility.
Rental of Town Hall is only available during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm excluding holidays. There are no exceptions to this availability.
Town Hall has a maximum capacity of 90 people. Tables and chairs are available. A projector with three drop down presentation screens are available for use. Free WIFI is available. Renters would need to bring their own lap tops to use this projector.
Our Castle Conference Room seats a maximum of 10 people. It has a conference phone and table set up for presentation.
The Town of Eagle reserves the right to refuse service to any individuals/groups that do not abide by the following guidelines:
- Fee: $25 usage fee (per use). No Credit Cards accepted. Business check, personal check, or cash only.
- Lessees: Town Hall is NOT made available to commercial and for-profit uses. Other government and non-profit uses must provide proof of status.
- Booking Procedure: Contact the Town of Eagle at 970-328-6354 during normal business hours. Availability will be determined and use of the facility will be confirmed upon receipt of this signed contract and usage fee. The Town of Eagle will retain the usage fee if cancellation occurs less than seven (7) days prior to the event.
- Access to the Building: Town Hall shall remain open during business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, excluding holidays. Due to Town Board & Planning Commission meetings, there will be no usage of this room on Tuesday nights.
- Parking: Users will park in the parking lot provided. Parking along Broadway is limited to 2 hours, however side streets and the rear lot is unlimited.
- Cleaning: Users will be responsible for cleanup after their event. Please arrange chairs into rows and put away tables. If cleaning is not satisfactory, the group’s right to usage of this building may be revoked.