The Town of Eagle's Community Development Department provides long-range planning, development review, planning and building department oversight and code enforcement. We strive to bridge the gap between the community and the Town in all areas relating to the built environment. Our department is committed to transparency, engagement and equality.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT STAFF REQUESTS:
Community Development staff is accessible during normal work hours via telephone or email. Any in-person meetings are by appointment only. To schedule an in-person appointment with Community Development staff, please call or email Nikki Davis at 970-328-9655 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will receive a response to your voicemail or email from a department representative within 1-3 business days.
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION HEARINGS and TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS:
For the most up to date information on Planning & Zoning Commission Hearings and Town Council Meetings, please visit their respective pages, located under the Governance Section of this website!
Planning Homepage - long-term commitment to economic vitality, environmental quality and development design quality.
- Active Land Use Applications - listing of all active land use applications in the Town of Eagle
- Approved Land Use Files - listing of all approved land use applications in the Town of Eagle
- Planner of the Day - questions related to planning and zoning.
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Pre-Application Meeting Request Form
- Land Use & Development Application
Building Homepage - manages permit applications, reviews building plans and inspects work in progress to ensure public health and safety where we live and work.
- Plumbing permit required in addition to the building permit if ANY plumbing work is to be done (including tenant finish and basement finish). -
- Electrical permit required in addition to the building permit if ANY electrical work is to be done (including tenant finish and basement finish).
- Mechanical Permit Application - Mechanical permit required in addition to the building permit if ANY mechanical work is to be done (including tenant finish and basement finish).
Inspection Requests - The Building Inspection Hotline is 970-328-9626. Please contact us no later than 4PM MST and your inspection will be scheduled for the next available inspection date.
- Land Use Code Update
- The Land Use Code Update will occur after the completion of the Comprehensive Plan and will address an update to the current code that creates an appropriate structure for the different types and forms of neighborhoods, commercial centers, and future development in the Town.
- View the Land Use and Development Code Assessment (June 2019)
- Highway 6 Corridor Plan
- The Highway 6 Corridor Plan will assess traffic patterns and congestion on Highway 6, with a specific focus on the Downtown Core and West Eagle.
- East Eagle Sub Area Plan
- This sub area plan will act as a component of the newly adopted Town of Eagle Comprehensive Plan. When completed the document will provide guidelines for the development of the RED Development property, located East of Chambers Avenue. This plan will depict the Community's vision, goals, policies, and action items for this specific land.
Planner of the Day
Permits - Building Department
Chad PhillipsCommunity Development Director
Charlie DavisBuilding OfficialPhone: 970-328-9657
Jessica LakePlanner IPhone: 970-328-9627
Peyton HeitzmanPlanner IPhone: 970-328-9619
Nikki DavisAdministrative Technician IIPhone: 970-328-9655
Jackie VanEyllPermit TechnicianPhone: 970-328-9622
Adrian LoeraCode Enforcement SpecialistPhone: 970-328-9653