Planner II or Planner III
Position Title: Planner II or III - Senior Planner, full-time, year-round benefited position
Application Deadline: NOON, 5/24/2019, however position will remain open until filled
Position Summary: Depending on the qualifications of the candidate, this position will be filled at either the Planner II or Planner III-Senior Planner level. Position performs a wide range of current and long-range professional planning duties to effectively manage the growth and development of the Town. Duties include but are not limited to the formulation, implementation, and modification of the Town of Eagle’s Land Use and Development Code and master plans. This position is also responsible for aiding other Town of Eagle departments with a variety of special projects. Senior Planner is differentiated from planner in the complexity of cases, code amendments, and policy work completed. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Pay Range:
Planning positions qualifications:
• American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Certification preferred
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
• Strong computer skills including graphics, GIS experience preferred
• Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to interact with the public, trustees and commissions
Planner II, Pay Range: $54,497 – $76,295
A minimum of a master’s degree in Urban/Regional Planning, Urban Design, Architecture or related field and two - four years of experience in Municipal, County, or Regional Planning preferred.
Planner III-Senior Planner, Pay Range: $58,780 - $82,305
A minimum of a master’s degree in Urban/Regional Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, or related field and a minimum of four - six years of experience in Municipal, County, or Regional Planning preferred.
• Applications available on-line here.
• Interested candidates are invited to email a fully completed application, cover letter, and resume to: HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Date: May 15, 2019