The Community Impact Award honors a Town of Eagle individual, business, or organization that is making a tangible, measurable impact on the community. The Community Impact Award recipient has worked to make Eagle a better place to live, work and play, and represents the town’s creativity, resourcefulness, and potential.
Please submit nominations, supporting information, and any questions to Jenny Rakow, Town Clerk, at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 970-328-9623; Or mail to Town of Eagle, Attn: Jenny Rakow, 200 Broadway, P. O. Box 609, Eagle, CO 81631.
Nomination Form can be found here >>
Please submit this application with a description of the nominee, as well as any supporting documentation and/or images.
- Describe the company, organization, business or person nominated.
- Describe the nominee’s efforts to make a measurable impact on the community.
- Explain how the nominee’s efforts have made a positive impact. Identify examples that demonstrate success and direct community impact (e.g. milestones achieved, objectives met, a recognition earned and/or testimonials or references from community representatives or from someone who has benefited from the program, as well as other pertinent information).
- Please clearly mark any confidential documentation as such at the top of each page, and this information will be kept strictly confidential.
- Supporting documentation (photography, articles, etc.) will not be returned.
GUIDELINES & SUGGESTIONS:
- Please limit your nomination to 1 page or less.
- Supporting Documentation: The Town of Eagle Town Council will use this documentation to verify the impact of the program and learn more about it. You may choose to include statistics, press releases, articles, photography, or anything else that will illustrate the positive impact of the nominee.
- Nominations due September 25, 2020
- Community Impact Award presentation TBD
- 2019 Winners Jay Lucas, Tara Novak, and Kat Conner
- 2018 Winner Alexis and Stan Kensinger
- 2017 Winner Rosie Shearwood
- 2016 Winner Mick Daly
- 2015 Winner John Shipp
- 2014 Winners Scott Turnipseed and Chris Cook