Comcast Fiber Optic Project Work in Eagle
For the Week of 9/13/21
The following areas/streets will be moving from ORANGE to BLUE on the map, and crews will be shifting from construction to network connection work:
- King Rd
- Castle Dr
- Prince Alley
- Art’s Ct
- Sawmill Cir
- Haystacker Dr
- Fourth of July Rd (from Eagle Ranch Rd to W/E Foxglove Ln)
- W Foxglove Ln
- Iris Pl
In all other ORANGE areas on the map, construction work continues, and in the BLUE areas, crews will continue the network connection and restoration work.
Please note, when an area on the map changes to GREEN, this indicates that the backbone network is available in the area, it has been tested, and is ready for residential and business connections. However, if a hard surface crossing is required or the business or residence is a long distance from the network infrastructure, additional steps may be required to complete the connection and install services.
- If you’re seeking service at a residence, please call 1 (800) XFINITY (934-6489) for more information.
- If you’re a local business, please contact local Comcast Business representative and Eagle resident, Kari Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 401-1630.
- If you have questions about installing and burying a Comcast service line on private property, please contact John Surber at email@example.com or at (719) 221-4374.
In all other ORANGE areas on the map, construction work continues, and in the BLUE areas, crews will continue the network connection and restoration work. MAP LEGEND REMINDER
- RED indicates that work has not started, prior work has yet to resume, or work has stopped due to weather.
- ORANGE indicates locate and construction work in process.
- BLUE indicates network connection work (placing pedestals, pulling fiber through placed conduit, and connecting new lines to the Comcast network) and in some cases, locate work.
- GREEN indicates that work and restoration are complete, and homes and businesses may sign up for Comcast service.
- LIGHT GREEN outline indicates aerial (above ground) work.
In accordance with state laws related to utility location and Colorado's 811 system, property management companies and Homeowners Associations, which own and manage underground irrigation systems, are responsible for locating their irrigation lines in public rights-of-way and utility easements in advance of underground construction. The SEFNCO construction team will reach out to property management prior to starting construction work in and/or around the property. Additionally, we strongly encourage management staff to participate in a walk-out of the construction path with the construction crews as an added step to avoid any conflicts.
Construction crews on this project go to great lengths to avoid damaging residential sprinkler systems. However, if such damage does occur, crews have repair parts and equipment with them and can fix damages within 24 hours of being notified. If you've identified sprinkler damage on your property that was a result of this construction project, please contact John Rinebold at (970) 340-3150 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to read through and check the information, map, and legend on the Eagle Comcast Fiber Optic Project Website as the project progresses in Eagle. Questions? Please call 970-340-3150 or Email QuBristol@sefnco.com. Questions about installing and burying a Comcast service line on private property? Please call 719-221-4374 or Email email@example.com.