- New trash bins have started arriving! We appreciate your patience as Vail Honeywagon works to delivery bins as they are received.
- Please plan to continue putting your bins out on your regular service day. If you happen to miss your initial delivery date, however, there will not be a late fee.
- For the most up to date delivery information and questions please contact Jennifer Collins with Vail Honeywagon at email@example.com or 970-476-3511.
What is the updated trash service?
The Eagle Town Council has approved an upgraded trash service to make waste management more manageable and sustainable for our community.
This upgraded service will include:
- Your current 96-gallon container now becomes your Single-Stream Recycling container (all in 1 bin) - Biweekly Service
- You will receive a New 64-gallon Bear-resistant Trash Container - Weekly Service
- You will receive a New 32-gallon Curbside Organic Composting Bear-resistant container - Biweekly Service
- The new monthly rate is $41.75
Delivery of your new 64-gallon bear-resistance trash container & re-labeling your 96-gallon container to single-stream recycling. Delivery will take place on your regular scheduled day. Exact delivery dates will be updated as soon as possible.
- All trash containers and recycle bins must be out on your day of service on these dates.
- You will receive a new 64-gallon bear-resistant trash container to be delivered and labeled with your address.
- Your existing 96-gallon container will be labeled single stream and with your address.
- Removal of all 18-gallon recycle bins from each resident.
New bear-resistant 32-gallon organic compost containers will be delivered.
- Suppose you wish to opt out of curbside composting. In that case, you MUST notify Vail Honeywagon before delivery (if the container is delivered and you later decide not to compost, a removal fee of $50.00 will be assessed). To opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: Opting out of composting will not reduce your monthly fee.
Service will not be disrupted during the delivery period. The schedule will remain the same for trash and recycling. Compost will be the opposite week of recycling.
Increasing the opportunity for community members to recycle and compost their waste materials is a dramatic step toward reducing Eagle’s carbon and progress towards the town’s net zero 2030 goal. With this new service, the Town will be the leader in sustainable waste management options in the Western Slope.
Please contact Jennifer Collins of Vail Honeywagon: email@example.com