Curbside recycling is available to all Town of Eagle residents (non-commercial single family houses and residential developments 5 units or less) as part of the basic trash service through Vail Honeywagon. Two recycle bins are provided per residence: 1 for newspaper and 1 for co-mingled glass, plastics (#1-7), and aluminum. Additionally, there are bins for cardboard, paper, glass, plastics, and aluminum at the Public Works facility at 1050 Chambers Ave. Please visit Vail Honeywagon's website at or call 970-476-3511 for more information.Website

Show All Answers

1. Sign up for utilities?
2. Other utilities: electricity, natural gas, cable, phone?
3. Rules for trash removal?
4. Recycling?
5. Where are the parks?
6. Animal Shelter?
7. Emergency disaster information?
8. School information?
9. Local emergency contacts?
10. Can I put my renter on my utility bill?