- Eagle County Sheriff's Office: The Eagle County Sheriff's website offers links to Crime Stoppers, Most Wanted Fugitive Information, Sex Offender information, Victim Assistance and more.
- Colorado State Patrol (CSP):The Colorado State Patrol website offers information about Certified VIN Inspections, an online crash reporting system, citation information and all the services and functions of the Colorado State Patrol.
- Colorado 5th Judicial District Attorney's Office: The District Attorney represent “the People” of the State of Colorado in all criminal proceedings through the trial stage of a case. Clear Creek, Eagle, Lake and Summit Counties comprise the Fifth Judicial District. The District Attorney’s Office does not handle civil matters or divorce proceedings.
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT): Road conditions, travel alerts, construction updates and Bustang Bus Service schedules and info.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to uphold the law through the investigation of violations of federal criminal law; to protect the United States from foreign intelligence and terrorist activities; to provide leadership and law enforcement assistance to federal, state, local, and international agencies; and to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the public and is faithful to the Constitution of the United States.
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI): The Mission of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is to serve Colorado with the finest in law enforcement services that include, but are not limited to: Establishing and maintaining statewide law enforcement telecommunications system; Processing criminal and civil identification files and records; Operating the statewide uniform crime reporting system; Supporting a computerized data base for law enforcement information sharing; Maintaining sex offender registrations; Providing scientific laboratory services; Forensic crime scene investigations; Criminal investigations including fugitive apprehension; Gaming investigations. The investigation of organized crime. Compiling and distributing a list of missing children. Conducting instant background checks on the transfer of firearms.
- Speak Up Reach Out: The Suicide Prevention Coalition of Eagle Valley is a group of individuals throughout Eagle County who are dedicated to providing suicide prevention education and resources for those in need. Their goals include reducing the number of suicides in our county, providing educational resources in our schools and community organizations, and to provide a comprehensive site for community resources. They meet at the Avon Municipal building on the third Thursday of every month at 4pm.
- Bright Future Foundation: Empowering individuals and families affected by domestic violence and sexual assault to lead safe, productive lives through prevention services, advocacy, crisis intervention and recovery services.
- Hope Center: Provides services to those in mental health crisis or who need information on mental health resources. The Hope Center provides a 24-hour confidential Hopeline (970-925-5858) to ensure that anyone who calls for help reaches an on-call clinician 24 hours a day, seven days a week.