Deposit FeesDeposit payment required no later than 48 HOURS after inquiry in order to secure the reservation. Deposit will be refunded (less any damage charges) and mailed within 45 days after event date.
Deposit (effective January 1, 2020)
- Pavilion: $750
- Studio: $375
- Photo ID and proof of Eagle residency required (utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Minimum age of 21 for lessee
- All non-profit (NP) organizations must provide proof of non-profit status
- Payment required no later than 2 WEEKS prior to date of event
- Non-Eagle Residents may book 6 months in advance, Eagle Residents may book 1 year in advance
- Payments may be made by Checks, Money Orders, or Cash Only. No Credit Cards or E-Checks accepted.
|Renter Type||Monday - Thursday
|| Friday - Sunday
|Eagle Resident|| $300
Town of Eagle Insurance Rates through Colorado Intergovernmental Risk Sharing Agency (CIRSA):
Liability Insurance rates are determined by type of event, length of event, and other factors.
|| Number of People
|Low Hazard Events:
|| 1-25 people
|Medium Hazard Events:
|High/Other Hazard Events:
Hazard level to be determined by Town staff. Liability insurance of $1,000,000 naming the Town of Eagle as an additional insured is required. Forms and rates for insurance coverage are available at the Town Office or you may contact your own insurance agent. If catered, verify with caterer that they are insured; otherwise it is the renter’s responsibility to provide such coverage as well.
If Lessee obtains coverage through the Town of Eagle, payment must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to date of event in order to assure coverage.