The Town of Eagle Operations Update May 18, 2021
Eagle County Public Health Orders and Emergency Declarations for COVID-19 have been lifted. State guidance on mask use is here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance. Vaccinations are available for anyone 12 years of age and older. Visit EagleCountyCOVID.org for clinic dates & locations.
La orden de el departamento de salud del condado de Eagle y la declaración de emergencia de COVID-19 a sido levantada. Encuentre la orientación estatal sobre uso de máscaras aquí: https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance. Vacunas están disponibles para cualquier persona de 12 años de edad o más. Visite www.eaglecountycovid.org para encontrar las fechas y ubicaciones de las clínicas.
The full Eagle County Health Update can be found here
State of Colorado Guidance on wearing masks can be found here
COMMUNITY INFORMATION LINKS:
- Eagle County Department of Public Health Orders and Updates
- Eagle County Public Safety Information
- One Valley Voice - Facebook Page for Eagle County updates
- Vail Health Information and updates
- Local Business Resources – Vail Valley Partnership
- Eagle County School District Information
- Office of Economic Development - Colorado business resources
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Information for businesses - State of Colorado
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Liquor Industry Information - State of Colorado
- Eagle County Fire Restriction Information - Eagle County
- Colorado Lending Source Rural Small Business Relief Loan Program
- Be Our Guest Program - Outdoor Dining in Eagle
PUBLIC MEETINGS: Public meetings will begin as of June 1, 2021. Non-vaccinated attendees will be asked to wear a mask in accordance with CDC guidelines. Public comments prior to the meeting can be submitted to Jenny Rakow, Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 970-328-9623. Links to attend the virtual Town Council and Planning and Zoning Commission meetings can be found on the Agenda, Minutes, and Packets page and following this link for the upcoming meeting.
PUBLIC EVENTS: The Town of Eagle will continue with public events as advertised. More information can be found online at www.eagleoutside.com. Event contact, email@example.com.
EAGLE VALLEY TRAIL INFORMATION - Includes updates on closures and restrictions.
MUNICIPAL COURT: Court is being held on the first and third Wednesdays of every month. Municipal Court will be conducted in person starting June 2, 2021 in accordance with CDC guidelines for in-person meetings.
UTILITY PAYMENTS: We understand that many of you may be adversely impacted by the community and national response to COVID-19. As schools, daycares, and businesses continue to be impacted by this pandemic, we realize that many customers may face financial hardships impacting their ability to pay their utility bills on a timely basis. Therefore, we have several initiatives in place to help our customer base:
- In addition, we are available to discuss payment arrangements as needed. To discuss payment arrangements, you can email our Utility Billing & Accounting Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For those with severe financial hardship due to COVID19, Eagle County is offering assistance. You can find more information at this link
TRASH AND RECYCLING: If you are cleaning out closets and have extra items that will not fit in your normal weekly pickup, here are some options:
- The town/county drop-off recycle center is open for recyclable materials.
- For materials that cannot be recycled, the Eagle County landfill is open, and they have a great FREE punch pass. Visit their website for more information.
Hours of Operation:
Open Friday: 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Open Saturday: 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Open Sunday: 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: Handling Community Development Transactions
STAFF CONTACTS: Members of the public may contact the essential service divisions listed below:
Community Development, Building Regulations, Code Enforcement, including permits and plan checks and review services. Please call (970) 328-9655 or email email@example.com
Public Works, Engineering, Streets, Buildings & Grounds, including permits and plan check review services, inspections, and encroachments. Please call (970) 328-6678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Utility Services, including residential and commercial billing customer service. Please call (970) 328-9621 or email email@example.com
Financial Services, including taxes, payables, and reporting. Please call (970) 328-9624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and Residential Services, including licenses, elections, records, and municipal court. Please call (970) 328-9623 or email email@example.com
Police and Law Enforcement Services, includes public safety matters. In an emergency, dial 911. For non-emergency dispatch or to speak to an on-duty officer please call (970) 479-2200. For all other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.